Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: November 26, 2020
All references to “you” or “your,” as applicable, mean the person who accesses, uses, and/or participates in the Application in any manner, and each of your heirs, assigns, and successors.
If you use the Application on behalf of an entity, organization, or company, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that entity to these Terms, your acceptance of the Terms will be deemed an acceptance by that entity, and “you” and “your” herein shall refer to that entity.
SERVICE. Company provides an application based job seeking service whereby users can connect with potential employers. This service requires voluntary participation. This service is not to be used by any individuals under 18 years old. If you become a Member, you will be able to access the Services associated with the Company’s application. If you meet certain requirements, the Company may in its discretion make your profile visible to Users of the Apps.
ACCOUNTS AND SECURITY. To access the Services, you must have an account. You must maintain and are responsible for, the confidentiality of your login and password. If requested, you must provide us with a form of identification to verify your identity. The Services are open to everyone – according to these Terms & Conditions.
You may not use our Services if:
- You are a child. Children are not eligible to use our Services, and we ask that anyone under the age of 18 years old not submit any personal information to us. Our Services are not directed at anyone under the age of 18 years old. We also do not collect or maintain personally identifiable information from those Users who we know are under the age of 18 years old. Should we learn or be notified that we have collected information from Users under the age of 18 years old, we will immediately delete such personally identifiable information;
- You have previously been banned from using our Services or similar services.
- The Company cannot be held liable for actions of any nature committed by any User, including any such actions in the course of any events which are organized by the Company or by others using the Services.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS.
- You shall select a username and a password when signing up to our Services.
- You may be required to verify that each party is consenting to services via email.
- When you sign up, you will become a Member of the particular brand of the Services for which you have registered. Although the Company in its discretion may make your profile visible to the Users of one or more of its other Services if you meet requirements, you will not be a Member without specific registration.
- Your username and the password shall be personal and confidential. Each Member shall keep them confidential and undertakes not to notify or disclose them to third parties or other Members to prevent fraud or phishing.
- All Users undertake not to use another Member’s username or password, or any other personal information of another User.
- Any breach of these provisions may lead to the cancellation of a Member’s Membership, without prejudice to the liability incurred by the relevant Member due to the use of the username and/or password by another Member or third party.
- Each Member shall take care not to disclose strictly personal information.
- We will take any necessary measures to halt fraudulent behaviour, including to prevent the prohibited sharing of usernames or passwords.
- We reserve the option of removing:
- Information published or present on the Application for more than 6 months;
- The account of a Member which has not been used for more than 6 months after the end of a subscription or has never been used after admission to Membership, after verification that no subscription is in progress.
- Each User undertakes not to carry out any action likely to hinder the operation of the Services and undertakes not to disseminate or arrange for the dissemination of viruses, spam, logic bombs, or software, etc.
CANCELLATION OF FREE MEMBERSHIP. You may cancel your free Membership at any time. You may cancel by logging into your account on the Application and following the links, or by writing to Customer Care at email@example.com.
CANCELLATION OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP BY THE COMPANY. If we cancel a Member’s Membership for that Member’s breach of these Terms & Conditions, the Member shall not be entitled to use the platform any longer.
CHANGES. The Company may update and amend these Terms & Conditions at any time and the Company will make the updated Terms & Conditions available through the Services. You understand and agree that you will be deemed to have accepted the updated Terms & Conditions if you use the Services after the updated Terms & Conditions are made available to you. If at any point you do not agree to any part of the Terms & Conditions in operation, you should immediately stop using the Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Company may make changes to, or stop providing, the Apps, and/or the Services, or restrict your use of the Apps, and/or the Services, at any time without notifying you in advance.
- You are solely responsible for all data, SMS, mobile carrier, Internet and telecommunications fees and charges incurred in connection with your use of the Apps, and/or the Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Company can disable or deny you access to the Apps, and/or the Services, without notifying you in advance, for any reason or no reason including, without limitation, for any violation of these Terms & Conditions and/or if the Company suspects that you have used any aspect of the Services to conduct any fraudulent or illegal activity. If the Company disables your access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any materials contained in your account.
LICENSE, RESTRICTIONS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and for the sole purpose of using the Services, the Company hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-sublicensable, non-transferable license to:
- Install any or all of the Mobile Apps on one or more mobile devices which are owned by you, are under your control and which meet the Company’s minimum specifications;
- Install any or all of the Desktop Apps on one or more computers which are owned by you, are under your control and which meet the Company’s minimum specifications; and
- View, review and utilize the Apps and any related information provided to you by the Company.
USER RULES OF CONDUCT. You agree not to access, or attempt to access, the Services by any means other than through the Apps. You specifically agree not to access, or attempt to access, the Services through any automated means (including, without limitation, through the use of scripts, bots, unauthorized third party apps, spiders or web crawlers).
You also may not:
- You agree that you will not, in connection with your use of the Apps, and/or the Services, violate any applicable law, ordinance, rule, regulation or treaty.
- You shall not connect to or use the Apps, and/or the Services in any way that is not expressly permitted by these Terms & Conditions.
- Remove any proprietary notices from the Services or any copy of software provided to you by the Company (“Software”);
- Cause, permit or authorize the modification, creation of derivative works, translation, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling or hacking of the Apps, the Services or any Software;
- Sell, assign, rent, lease, act as a service bureau, or grant rights in the Apps, the Services or any Software, including, without limitation, through sublicense, to any other person or entity without the prior written consent of the Company; or
- Make any false, misleading or deceptive statement or representation regarding the Company and/or the Apps, or the Services.
- Engage in any activity that promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group;
- Engage in any activity that is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive;
- Engage in any activity that is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person;
- Engage in any activity that infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy;
- Engage in any activity that constitutes phishing, pharming or impersonates any other person or entity, or steals or assumes any person’s identity (whether a real identity or online nickname or alias); or
- Engage in any activity to disseminate any personal information of any other User, including any contact details or similar, without that User’s consent;
- Institute, assist, or become involved in any type of attack, including, without limitation, denial of service attacks, upon the Apps, and/or the Services (or any servers, systems or networks connected to the Apps, and/or the Services);
- Attempt to obstruct, disrupt or interfere with the operation of the Apps, and/or the Services or any other person’s or entity’s use of the Apps, /or the Services (or any servers, systems or networks connected to the Apps and/or the Services);
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Apps, the Services, accounts registered to other Users, or any servers, systems or networks connected to the Apps, and/or the Services;
- Use the Apps, and/or the Services to develop, generate, transmit or store information that is unlawful or illegal, defamatory, harmful, abusive, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive that encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence; or
We conduct regular use of our Services from time to time, including for safety and fraud protection purposes. We reserve the right to remove all or part of any content created, used or circulated publicly or privately by Users which is not compliant with applicable laws or regulations, or which violates these Terms & Conditions.
We may contact any User to request that you remedy any non-compliance with applicable laws or regulations, or these Terms & Conditions.
The Company may at its option, terminate its relationship with you, or may disable your account immediately if it determines you are using the Services contrary to the restrictions found in this Section 18 or any other terms of these Terms & Conditions.
We may exclude any User from, or terminate any User’s access to, our Services in our sole discretion for any reason, including, but not limited to, any non-compliance with applicable laws or regulations or these Terms & Conditions. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible, and the Company has no responsibility or liability to you or any other person or entity, for any breach by you of these Terms & Conditions or for the consequences of any such breach.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERSHIP. The Application, and the media and materials contained in the Application, including all intellectual property rights in the Application, are the sole and exclusive property of the Company and its licensors. Except for the limited license expressly granted by and to you under these Terms, no other rights, licenses, or immunities are granted or shall be deemed to be granted under these Terms, either expressly, or by implication, estoppel or otherwise. All rights not expressly granted by Company in these Terms are expressly reserved.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. You understand and agree that your use of the Apps, and/or the Services is at your sole risk. The Apps, and the Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied (to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law).
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Company expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions including, without limitation, warranties and conditions of satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and those arising from course of dealing or usage of trade.
The Company makes no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any materials, information or data available through, or the performance of, the Apps, and/or the Services.
You acknowledge and agree that any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Apps, and/or the Services is at your own risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer, mobile phone or other device or any loss of data resulting from downloading or obtaining such material.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties. In such jurisdictions, the Company expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL , THE COMPANY, ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR HOLDING COMPANY, ANY SUBSIDIARY OF ANY SUCH HOLDING COMPANY, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS AND SHAREHOLDERS, WHETHER INDIVIDUALLY OR COLLECTIVELY (THE “RELATED PARTIES”), BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PROGRAMS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES OR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, EVEN IF WE OR OUR AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES KNOW OR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
WE DO NOT CONDUCT BACKGROUND CHECKS ON MEMBERS REGISTERING FOR THE SERVICES IN ANY WAY. ANY ATTEMPT BY US TO SCREEN MEMBERS IS NOT A GUARANTEE OF SAFETY ON THE APPLICATION.
THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL AND/OR CONSEQUENTIAL ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR COMMUNICATIONS WITH AND/OR INTERACTIONS WITH ANY OTHER MEMBER OF THE SERVICES, OR ANY INDIVIDUAL YOU MEET VIA THE SERVICES.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OR TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT PERMIT THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS CLAUSE, THE RELATED PARTIES’ LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US FOR THE SERVICES DURING THE TERM OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP OR SUBSCRIPTION TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
IN ALL CASES, THE RELATED PARTIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT IS NOT REASONABLY FORESEEABLE.
You further understand and expressly agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. You acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.” The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
FORCE MAJEURE. For the purposes of this clause, “Force Majeure Event” means any act or event beyond the reasonable control of the Company, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks. In the event of a Force Majeure Event that results in Services being unable to be provided for 14 days or more, either party may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect upon written notice to the other and neither party will have the right to claim compensation from the other. The Company will not be liable for any failure to perform or any delay in performance of, any of its obligations under these Terms & Conditions caused by a Force Majeure Event.
INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to, and you hereby, defend, indemnify, and hold the Related Parties harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs, investigations, liabilities, judgments, fines, penalties, settlements, interest, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that directly or indirectly arise from or are related to any claim, suit, action, demand, or proceeding made or brought against any Related Party, or on account of the investigation, defense, or settlement thereof, arising out of or in connection with, whether occurring heretofore or hereafter:
- Any of your data posted or otherwise provided on the Services
- Your use of the Services and your activities in connection with the Services, including your communications and meetings with Members you meet through the Services
- Your breach or alleged breach of this Agreement or any additional terms
- Your violation or alleged violation of any laws, rules, regulations, codes, statutes, ordinances, or orders of any governmental or quasi-governmental authorities in connection with your use of the Services or your activities in connection with the Services
- Information or material transmitted through your computer or other devices, even if not submitted by you, that infringes, violates, or misappropriates any copyright, trademark, trade secret, trade dress, patent, publicity, privacy, or other right of any person or entity
- Any misrepresentation made by you; and the Related Parties’ use of the information that you submit to us (including your Material) (all of the foregoing, “Claims and Losses”).
You will cooperate as fully required by Related Parties in the defense of any Claims and Losses. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Related Parties retain the exclusive right to settle, compromise, and pay any and all Claims and Losses. Related Parties reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any Claims and Losses. You will not settle any Claims and Losses without, in each instance, the prior written consent of an officer of a Related Party.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION; ARBITRATION. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING SECTION CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT REQUIRES YOU TO ARBITRATE CERTAIN DISPUTES AND CLAIMS WITH COMPANY AND LIMITS THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF FROM US.
BINDING ARBITRATION. Except for any disputes, claims, suits, actions, causes of action, demands or proceedings (collectively, “Disputes”) arising out of or related to a violation of Disputes in which either party seeks to bring an individual action in small claims court or seeks injunctive or other equitable relief for the alleged unlawful use of intellectual property, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks, trade names, logos, trade secrets, you and Company agree (a) to waive your and Company’s respective rights to have any and all Disputes arising from or related to these Terms, or the Sites, Content or Services (including, without limitation, Third Party Purchases), resolved in a court, and (b) to waive your and Company’s respective rights to a jury trial. Instead, you and Company agree to arbitrate Disputes through binding arbitration (which is the referral of a Dispute to one or more persons charged with reviewing the Dispute and making a final and binding determination to resolve it instead of having the Dispute decided by a judge or jury in court).
NO CLASS ARBITRATIONS, CLASS ACTIONS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTIONS. You and Company agree that any Dispute arising out of or related to these Terms or the Sites, Content or Services is personal to you and Company and that such Dispute will be resolved solely through individual arbitration and will not be brought as a class arbitration, class action or any other type of representative proceeding. You and Company agree that there will be no class arbitration or arbitration in which an individual attempts to resolve a Dispute as a representative of another individual or group of individuals. Further, you and Company agree that a Dispute cannot be brought as a class or other type of representative action, whether within or outside of arbitration, or on behalf of any other individual or group of individuals.
FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT. You and Company agree that these Terms affect interstate commerce and that the enforceability of this Section shall be both substantively and procedurally governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. § 1 et seq. (the “FAA”), to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
NOTICE; INFORMAL DISPUTE RESOLUTION. You and Company agree that each party will notify the other party in writing of any arbitrable or small claims Dispute within thirty (30) days of the date it arises, so that the parties can attempt in good faith to resolve the Dispute informally. Notice to Company shall be sent by certified mail or courier to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Your notice must include (a) your name, postal address, telephone number, the email address you use or used for your Company account and, if different, an email address at which you can be contacted, (b) a description in reasonable detail of the nature or basis of the Dispute, and (c) the specific relief that you are seeking. Our notice to you will be sent electronically in accordance with this agreement and will include (x) our name, postal address, telephone number and an email address at which we can be contacted with respect to the Dispute, (y) a description in reasonable detail of the nature or basis of the Dispute, and (z) the specific relief that we are seeking. If you and Company cannot agree how to resolve the Dispute within thirty (30) days after the date notice is received by the applicable party, then either you or Company may, as appropriate and in accordance with this Section, commence an arbitration proceeding or, to the extent specifically provided for or, file a claim in court.
PROCESS. EXCEPT FOR DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO A VIOLATION OF SECTION OR DISPUTES IN WHICH EITHER PARTY SEEKS TO BRING AN INDIVIDUAL ACTION IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT OR SEEKS INJUNCTIVE OR OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF FOR THE ALLEGED UNLAWFUL USE OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS, TRADE NAMES, LOGOS, TRADE SECRETS OR PATENTS, YOU AND COMPANY AGREE THAT ANY DISPUTE MUST BE COMMENCED OR FILED BY YOU OR COMPANY WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE DATE THE DISPUTE AROSE, OTHERWISE THE UNDERLYING CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED (WHICH MEANS THAT YOU AND COMPANY WILL NO LONGER HAVE THE RIGHT TO ASSERT SUCH CLAIM REGARDING THE DISPUTE). You and Company agree that (a) any arbitration will occur in the State of Florida, (b) arbitration will be conducted confidentially by a single arbitrator in accordance with the rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services (“JAMS”), which are hereby incorporated by reference, and (c) that the state or federal courts of the State of Florida and the United States, respectively, have exclusive jurisdiction over any appeals and the enforcement of an arbitration award. You may also litigate a Dispute in the small claims court located in the county of your billing address if the Dispute meets the requirements to be heard in small claims court.
AUTHORITY OF ARBITRATOR. As limited by the FAA, these Terms and the applicable JAMS rules, the arbitrator will have (a) the exclusive authority and jurisdiction to make all procedural and substantive decisions regarding a Dispute, including the determination of whether a Dispute is arbitrable, and (b) the authority to grant any remedy that would otherwise be available in court; provided, however, that the arbitrator does not have the authority to conduct a class arbitration or a representative action, which is prohibited by these Terms. The arbitrator may only conduct an individual arbitration and may not consolidate more than one individual’s claims, preside over any type of class or representative proceeding or preside over any proceeding involving more than one individual.
RULES OF JAMS. The rules of JAMS and additional information about JAMS are available on the JAMS website. By agreeing to be bound by these Terms, you either (a) acknowledge or agree that you have read and understand the rules of JAMS, or (b) waive your opportunity to read the rules of JAMS and any claim that the rules of JAMS are unfair or should not apply for any reason.
OPT-OUT RIGHT. You have the right to opt out of binding arbitration within thirty (30) days of the date you first accepted the terms of this Section by writing to: 20200 West Dixie Hwy #1002 Aventura, FL 33180 In order to be effective, the opt out notice must include your full name and clearly indicate your intent to opt out of binding arbitration.
WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL. With the exception of your agreement to waive any right to a jury trial or to participate in a class action, if any other provision in this Section is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be fully severable, this Section shall be construed and enforced as if such illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision had never comprised a part of this section, and the remaining provisions of this section shall remain in full force and effect. Furthermore, in lieu of such illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision, there shall be added automatically as part of this Section a legal, valid and enforceable provision as similar as possible to the former provision.
NO PARTNERSHIP. The Agreement is not intended to create a partnership, joint venture or relationship of principal and agent between the parties.
WAIVER. No waiver by the Company of any breach of this Agreement shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same provision or any other provision.
ASSIGNMENT. The Company may assign its rights under these Terms & Conditions to any person or entity without your consent. The rights granted to you under these Terms & Conditions may not be assigned without the Company’s prior written consent, and any attempted unauthorized assignment by you shall be null and void.
GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE. These Terms, your access to and use of the Sites and your order, receipt and use of the Services shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to conflict of law rules or principles (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction) of any other jurisdiction. Any Dispute between the parties that is not subject to arbitration or cannot be heard in small claims court, shall be resolved in the state or federal courts of the State of Florida and the United States, respectively, sitting in the State of Florida.
Contact Us. If you have a question or a complaint about this privacy notice, our global privacy standards, or our information handling practices, you can reach us at: